To work towards establishing a network of healthcare professionals at the Kingdom of Bahrain and be part of a global network.
MDCON-Bahrain network aims to :
1. Provide quality, cost-effective, evidence-based medical care to patients at the Kingdom of Bahrain and abroad.
2. Establish the Kingdom of Bahrain as a regional hub for medical care, education, and research.
3. Provide its members with the support to achieve the above.
MDCON Lebanon operates within the following values. These values are fully supported by the partners of the network.
- Every entity has its autonomic ownership and management.
- Members act as one group in the marketing of each others’ products and services,
- Members work according to standards established by the group.
- Members approach to work will be based on mutual respect, valuing diversity and recognising the innate worth and opinion of each business entity.
- Collaboration with each other and other networks will achieve more than working independently. Together Everyone Achieves More
- Members will be accountable for their actions.
- Members will endeavour to make maximum use of their resources, in order to give maximum impact to the network.